Let Us Come to You! Our Instructors Can Teach You Pilates at Your Los Angeles Home
Here at Sheppard Method Pilates, we’ve helped hundreds of individuals transform their lives through exercise and good nutrition. We ensure that high-quality Pilates instruction is available to everyone seeking to better themselves in and around Los Angeles, California, which is why we also offer our personalized Pilates services now from the comfort of your own home!
Everyone deserves a chance to reap the many benefits that Pilates provides. However, we recognize that due to time or other restrictions, not everyone is able (or has the desire) to attend Pilates classes at a studio. With our Pilates At Home Pilates program, you receive personalized instruction that’s perfectly tailored to your needs and goals - and you never have to leave your house.
Proudly Providing High-Quality and Personalized Pilates Instruction At Your Home
Pilates is a practice that has the power to completely transform not just our bodies, but our entire lives as well. Many people are drawn to it because it has the ability to deeply strengthen muscles while also relaxing and focusing the mind. In today’s world, few (if any) of our daily activities are able to provide those same benefits. This makes Pilates all the more refreshing to those who practice it, and intriguing to those who are thinking about giving it a try.
At Sheppard Method Pilates, we sincerely believe that Pilates is for everyone, and encourage anyone with an interest to try a few sessions! However, it’s important to do it correctly from the beginning. There are many avenues from which to explore Pilates, but not all of them are reliable. In fact, some of them can be dangerous to your body if you don’t have the supervision and correction of a trained Pilates teacher.
- Pilates is built on correct body movement and breathing, and it’s very important to learn the proper techniques from the beginning. Though useful in some disciplines, workout videos and online tutorials are generally insufficient when it comes to learning Pilates. We highly recommend steering clear of them until you’ve done enough Pilates sessions with a qualified instructor to have mastered the basics.
Our At Home Pilates program gives you the flexibility to try Pilates in privacy and comfort.
For many of our clients, this is the ideal scenario. We have often worked with people who are using Pilates as a rehabilitation tool after an injury, stroke, or accident. Additionally, we work with many people who are at transition times in their lives, such as after giving birth or when they’re learning to manage a health condition.
In many cases, people in these situations feel more comfortable learning Pilates in a place that feels safe and private - and the home is ideal. You won’t have to feel like there’s anyone else watching or evaluating you as you learn. Instead, you can just focus on strengthening and training your body, all while enjoying the same results as you would if you came to the studio.
Our At Home Pilates programs are perfect for:
- Anyone seeking a judgment-free zone to work out in
- Recovering from an injury or illness
- Individuals seeking privacy and a known environment to learn Pilates
- Learning how to safely manage a health condition through exercise
- Pregnancy and postpartum recovery
- Seniors who are more comfortable at home
- Families who want to enjoy Pilates together in their own home
Areas We Serve
We strive to make At Home Pilates as accessible as possible to as many people as possible. Our trained, certified instructors can travel to homes in the following areas:
- Beverly Hills
- West Los Angeles
- San Fernando Valley
- Santa Monica
If you are interested in our At Home Pilates program, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! You can do so by filling out our easy online contact form, or by giving us a call at (310) 470-2828.
The Benefits of Pilates Go Beyond Getting in Shape
Pilates is one of the most flexible, customizable workouts in use today.
No two people are the same physically, and our mental and physical health goals all vary widely as well. However, Pilates provides many of the same amazing results across the board, including:
- Increased muscular strength and bone density
- Better circulation and stamina
- Improved posture, flexibility, and spinal alignment
- More graceful movements (even in everyday life!)
- Safer and lower-impact, resulting in fewer injuries than many other workout routines
- Greatly increases core strength, including abdominals and lower back muscles
- Increased energy in your daily life
- Reduces the risk of injury during day-to-day activities
- Promotes relaxation, focus, and better mental health
There’s never a better time to get started than right now! We can help people of all ages and stages of life experience the joy, serenity, and control that Pilates can bring.
GET A FREE 7 MINUTE MAT WORKOUT AND SELF ASSESSMENT VIDEO!
Sign up with your email address and we'll send you a 7 Minute Mat Workout / Self Assessment Video to follow along to at home. This can also be used as a great warm up in the morning, at work, or while traveling. Take the Sheppard Method with you everywhere you go!
By signing up you are consenting to join our Monthly Newsletter. You may unsubscribe from this at any time. We respect your privacy. Your email will not be shared.