Professional Pilates Workshops
Whether you are looking to expand your Pilates instructor training, add depth for existing clients or you are simply passionate about Pilates and want to learn more, taking a Sheppard Method Pilates workshop will get you there!
Check out our upcoming Pilates Workshops:
Events Search and Views Navigation
This course will explore how using a device like the Oov can facilitate overall improvement in Functional Movement. This course will also take traditional pilates exercises and apply them to the Oov. During this course, participants will explore the concept of creating stability through improving mobility, as well as, the role that Disassociation plays in enhancing stability training. Balance Training will be utilised as a means to effectively enhance motor learning and improved performance. Techniques such as Sequential Training, Proper…Find out more »
Sheppard Method Pilates offers the very best Pilates workshops in Los Angeles!
The Pilates workshop focus at Sheppard Method Pilates is to stay true to classical Pilates approaches while blending in the most progressive advances. Students gain comprehensive and in-depth insight into the Pilates practice while understanding emerging methods, tools, and research that will more fully inform and enhance each practice.
Sheppard Method Pilates workshop programs are designed to be multidimensional, multi sensory learning experiences. Sessions incorporate decades of training knowledge to expand each participant’s Pilates practice and inspire students to take their skill to the next level with a range of advantages.
- Workshops are intimate and focused developing the Pilates practice of seasoned professionals and individuals looking to expand their personal practice
- Programs are designed to benefit students and instructors by concentrating on a range of Pilates application areas including rehabilitation, pregnancy, scoliosis, seniors, and much more
- A no-intimidation environment, Pilates workshops are welcoming and accessible to newcomers while offering a challenge for experienced instructors
- Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) members can earn Continuing Education Credits (CEC) to help fulfill continuing education and learning requirements
- Pilates instructors-in-training enjoy expansive programs to not only achieve needed hours but secure a more well-rounded knowledge base as a Pilates professional
Risa Sheppard, a 2nd generation Pilates master who studied under Joe Pilates’s student, Ron Fletcher, creates and leads the Pilates workshop program at the studio. Risa, along with handpicked workshop training instructors and partners, delivers well-organized instruction, hands-on guidance, and in-depth knowledge that offers more than other Pilates workshops.
Call us at (310) 470-2828 to learn more about the range of Sheppard Methods Pilates workshops, including the exceptional, high-value series. With Sheppard Method Pilates workshops in Los Angeles, you can do more than you ever imagined!
GET A FREE 7 MINUTE MAT WORKOUT AND SELF ASSESSMENT VIDEO!
Sign up with your email address and we'll send you a 7 Minute Mat Workout / Self Assessment Video to follow along to at home. This can also be used as a great warm up in the morning, at work, or while traveling. Take the Sheppard Method with you everywhere you go!
By signing up you are consenting to join our Monthly Newsletter. You may unsubscribe from this at any time. We respect your privacy. Your email will not be shared.